We recognise that every research project requires different levels of design, data collection and reporting. Our tele-researchers take a highly personalised approach to every project and will work with you throughout to get the balance you need.
- Our tele-researchers are highly skilled in securing responses through effective objection handling and rapport building
- We achieve typical response rates of 65%.
- We can collect a set number of surveys per month, or a percentage amount as required.
- All our research is conducted according to the professional standards of the Market Research Society Code of Conduct 2010.
- The majority of our team have over four years experience and have achieved NVQ Level 2/3 in Customer Service.
- 100% of calls are recorded to monitor performance and improve the standards of all our researchers.
- Researchers supervised on a 1:4 ratio
- We can help define or refine the objectives of your research project
- We can design or recommend the most effective research methodology
- Questionnaire design – We can advise on sample size, appropriate questions (both quantitative and qualitative) and design a friendly, workable script
- Raw data can be provided on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Results are provided instantly where urgent action is required
- Tables, charts and trend analysis
- Critical analysis of results
- Supportive recommendations
- Production of case studies